Posted on January 26 2018
Are you looking for a vibrantly colored urn for preserving the cremains of your deceased relative? You might like a purple brass urn. A purple urn with gold speckles and silver butterflies adorning the sides is sure to look attractive. Keep the cremains in such an urn and it will attract the attention of the guests and the family members, thus, constantly reminding every one of the deceased person. You could also choose a heart urn in colors like golden, blue, or pink. There are different options to choose when it comes to adult urns. Here is a list of top 8 helpful tips regarding choosing a suitable cremation box:
- Always consider the favorite color of the deceased relative while choosing an urn. This is a way of showing respect to the departed soul. Moreover, it will be a memorial of the person for the rest of the family members.
- While purchasing adult urns, consider the hobbies and interests of the deceased person. For example, if the person had special interest in fishing or was a fisherman, you can choose a fishing urn for preserving his cremains. Moreover, you can choose a pink heart urn or a purple urn for a woman and a blue one for a man.
- Consider the budget and stick to it. There are many reputed online stores where you could find good quality urns at the most reasonable prices. So, stop purchasing from a store with a small inventory or exorbitant prices.
- Ask the consent of the other family members in purchasing urn boxes for ashes. Choosing urns together is a memorable experience. It will help to choose the best one without too much trouble. Moreover, this will make the family members feel more connected to the person.
- Choose the size of the urn carefully. At an online store, you can check details on the sizes of the available urn boxes for ashes. Remember, cremains corresponding to per pound body weight will take a cubic inch of space inside the box. Thus, you should consider the volume rather than the external dimensions.
- Check whether the urn boxes you are purchasing are evenly colored and properly carved. Check the box or the container from all sides before purchasing. However, if you choose to purchase such urns from a reputed online seller, you are sure to get the best quality products.
- Check the lid of the container before purchasing. If the lid does not fasten properly, accidentally, the cremains might spill over. Moreover, if you are planning to wear it as a piece of jewelry or want to bury the cremains, it is important to close the lid properly. It will ensure that the cremains remain intact and remain in good condition for a long time to come.
- Are you planning to travel with the urn? There are unfortunate situations when a person dies suddenly while on a vacation or staying in a different state or city. Thus, the person has to be cremated. The relatives, in such a situation, make a plan to travel with the cremains to the hometown of the deceased person. For doing that, one should choose a scannable vessel. The scanners at the airports and railway terminals should be able to detect the contents inside.
While you keep these pointers in mind, you must be looking for a suitable store to purchase memorial urns. Memorial4U is the store to purchase the best quality urn for cremains. Do share this post and let others know as well.