Cremation is Becoming Popular So are Cremation Urns for Human Ashes
Planning and getting things ready for cremation is never an easy feat, especially if it is for some very close to your heart. However, life sometimes brings us to a point, where we don’t have any other option than doing what the situation demands. Purchasing full-size or keepsake urns for human ashes is such a situation that none of us would willingly want to do, right? Although every bit related to cremation is very painful and tormenting, having proper information beforehand will help you alleviate your pain and help you find the right product.
Some facts about cremation
Near about 50% of the American population opted for cremation, in the year 2014. According to the CANA (Cremation Association of North America), the rate is supposed to see a figure of 54.3% by the year 2020. The statistical figures make it quite clear that, more and more people these days, are preferring cremation over traditional funeral ceremonies.
According to the senior authority of the CANA, cremating has become the new standard. Although there are a number of reasons behind the same, ease of personalization and commemoration using funeral urns for ashes and affordability are some of the chief ones.
The process of cremation
- It is a process of reducing bodies of humans and pets to cremains (ashes) with the help of extreme heat.
- The entire process of cremation takes around 2 to 3 hours to complete.
- It is very important to make proper identification before, after and during the process of cremation.
- The cremated remains are provided in temporary cremation vaults made from paper and cardboard.
Rituals that can be performed with the cremated remains
Most of the believers of traditional burial nurture a misconception about cremation. They think that once a body is cremated and reduced to ashes, there is no ceremony or traditional rituals that can be performed. However, this is no less than just a myth. There are a number of things that can be done using the cremated remains. Let’s take a quick look at them.
- You can perform a typical burial using the cremains.
- In case the last wish of your deceased loved one is to be buried under water, with biodegradable urns for water burial available with good dealers like Memorials4you, you can perform water burial too.
- If you want you can also inter the cremains in a columbarium niche, you can also go for the same.
- Like many other families, if you prefer to keep the ashes of your deceased loved ones in your home in an exquisitely designed cremation urn, you can also do that.
When you cremate, you actually get a number of options to choose from that you are less likely to get otherwise. So, if you foster any misconception about it in your mind, then just forget about it. Urn boxes for ashes available with reliable online merchants provide you with a number of options, in terms of materials, sizes, styles, designs and so on. So, you can choose one according to your choice. A word of caution – no matter what type of cremation urn you choose, make sure to go with a reliable and reputed online dealer like Memorials4you. The reason – they are upfront with the products and pricing and promise quality.
Share this blog and let other families too understand that cremation is indeed a feasible option.